Nothing says Sunday morning like pancakes, and the Day 4 plan has a nice little recipe for 2-ingredient paleo pancakes, so read on!
DRINK 8 oz. of water when you wake up.
Do some pushups to get your blood flowing.
- 8 oz. of water
- paleo pancakes!!!
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon (optional)
- Mash up the banana in a bowl (I use a fork). Add the two eggs. Sprinkle in a little cinnamon. Whisk it all up together real good.
- I use coconut oil to cook my pancakes because it sweetens them up a little bit. They are pretty hard to flip so I try to make them small, just don’t expect them to look round and beautiful – they’re gonna be ugly, but they taste soo good.
- I usually drizzle about a tablespoon of honey over top, but you can also use 100% pure maple syrup. When preparing the mix, you can also add vanilla to sweeten them up, or a tablespoon of almond butter will thicken them up a bit.
Now that’s a breakfast I can get behind.
DRINK 16 oz. of water by lunch
- Salad with shredded turkey breast, mandarin oranges, sliced green apple, walnuts and olive oil & red wine dressing
- or if you have leftover chicken salad feel free to make that
DRINK 16 oz. of water before dinner
- 8 oz. water
- Chicken or salmon
- Vegetable bake
I think doing both of these together would be a pretty solid workout.
Drink at least 8 oz. before bed!!